We are here to help.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy:
Our Cancellation and No-Show Policy is strictly enforced. There are no exceptions to this policy.
Emergencies happen and we understand that but as a courtesy to our therapists, we ask that you please cancel your scheduled appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellations the day prior but inside the 24 hour period prior to your scheduled appointment will be charged a $25 Late Cancellation Fee.
- Day-of but more than 6 hours prior to your appointment will be charged 50% of your appointment fee.
- Day-of but less than 2 hours prior to your appointment will be charged 75% of your appointment fee.
- No shows will be charged for the FULL amount of their session to the credit card we hold on file and will be asked to prepay for any future appointments in full and is non refundable. If you are a No-Show and have a Gift Certificate or Package the session will be paid for in the fashion.
Please be considerate of your therapist’s time, keeping in mind that late cancellations and no-shows result in a loss of income for your therapist, not just our small, locally owned business. If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please contact us at your earliest convenience at 540-699-0458. Do not contact us through our website or social media platforms to cancel an appointment. You must call or text 540-699-0458.
- As a courtesy, we will allow a 15 minute window past your appointment time for you to arrive. If we have not heard from you we will assume you do not plan to come and you will be marked as a No-Show and charged according to our No-Show Policy.
- If you are running late please just let us know. However, due to our scheduling we will only be able to give the remainder of the time left for your appointment. We will not be able to go over.
- The allotted “hands-on” time for your session begins AT your appointment time. Please arrive a few minutes early so you have time to visit the restroom, speak with your therapist and have time to get on the therapy table.
- We required a Non-Refundable retainer (deposit) for all Couples and Premier Experience Massage Sessions. Again, this is Non-Refundable but if you cancel prior to the required 24 Policy we can transfer your retainer to another session.
- Gift Certificates and Package purchases are Non-Refundable for any reason.
- Products are Non-Refundable and can not be exchanged.
- Massage Therapy of Fredericksburg reserves the right to deny service to anyone in their first trimester of pregnancy or to any individual with signs of a life threatening condition or indications of intoxication.
Have a question about our services?
Please send us a message below.
Our Clients Visit Us From
- King George